Borussia Dortmund fans opened up their homes to give stranded Monaco fans somewhere to stay for the night.
She said authorities are still evaluating its credibility."Three explosive devices were placed and triggered on the edge of the road. Everyone will come even closer together and I'm sure the team will feel this." Club president, Reinhard Rauball, added: “Of course this is an extremely difficult situation for the players.But they are professionals, and I am convinced that they will put it aside and perform.“The bus turned on the main road when there was suddenly a huge bang, a proper explosion.“The police were quickly on the spot and handled the situation. After the bang we all ducked and those who could lie on the floor did so. Meanwhile local residents in Dortmund have been offering Monaco supporters a place to stay as they wait for the rearranged fixture, using the hashtag #bedforawayfans.
Secret casual dating Dortmund
He said the cancelled Champions League game will go ahead on Wednesday night with increased security planned to protect the teams and their fans.The hashtag #bedforawayfans went viral in the wake of the shock attack on Borussia Dortmund's team bus just minutes before their Champions League game with Monaco.The second letter claimed an anti-fascist group carried out the attack because Dortmund had not done enough to fight racism, right-wing populism and neo-Nazism and said the attack was a “symbol of the politics” of the club.The official also revealed the explosive devices used in the attack contained metal pins, one of which buried its way into a headrest on the vehicle.Reuters news agency reports that Germany’s federal public prosecutor has now overtaken the investigation.
- Partnervermittlung test 2014
- Freie kontaktanzeigen Jena
- E dating kostenlos Kiel
- Sie kennenlernen englisch
- Singles mönchengladbach kostenlos
A letter recovered by authorities at the scene claiming responsibility for the attack reportedly said the blasts were in response to Germany’s military involvement in surveillance operations against Isis in Syria and referenced the attack on a Berlin market in December last year.The newspaper also reported that the letter demanded withdrawal of the German Tornados from Syria as well as the closure of the US air base at Ramstein in Germany.Koehler said authorities have "significant doubts" about another letter posted online claiming an anti-fascist group carried out the attack.German prosecutors said that two Islamic extremists were the focus of the attack probe and that one of them has been detained.They also said a letter found near the site of the explosions suggests a possible Islamic extremist motive for the attack.