The Lehrter Bahnhof took over the freight operations in Spandau and operated as Spandau freight yard (Güterbahnhof) on the grounds where the shopping centre of Spandau Arcaden (“arcades”) is now located.
The half-timbered building of the former Lehrter Bahnhof was dismantled in 1890 and in 1891 the Stadtpark restaurant was built; this was demolished in 1966.
Outside the four-arch train shed there is also a freight track.
The Berlin–Hamburg railway from the northwest and the Berlin–Lehrte railway from the west join together west of the station and the combined lines, after passing through the station, runs over a bridge over the Havel and continues to the east and then runs jointly with the Ringbahn (Ring Railway) for some distance on its way to Berlin Hauptbahnhof.Suche hier unter den Mitgliedern der drei größten Flirtportale Deutschlands nach deinem Traumpartner. Flirt mit älterem mann Du hast die Wahl aus 163 Single-Frauen in Pritzwalk und 390 Single-Männern in Pritzwalk.The new suburban station was better located than the main station, as it was closer to the Spandau old town (Altstadt) and the new town hall, which was under construction.The platforms were on an embankment and below the tracks at the ends of the platforms there were entrance halls connecting to Galenstraße and also to the intersection of Staakener Straße and Seegefelder Straße, where a subway led to the station of the East Havelland District Railways (Osthavelländische Kreisbahnen).
To the west of the station was the junction of the tracks of the Hamburg and Lehrte railways, where they formed the suburban and long-distance passenger tracks that ran into Berlin.The Spandau suburban line ended in Spandau at four storage sidings.A direct platform tunnel has been built under the tracks on the western side parallel to the new street of Am Bahnhof Spandau and a path giving access to the platforms runs to the east of the entrance hall near Klosterstraße. As early as 1871, there was a station at this point on the newly opened Berlin–Lehrte railway, which was called the Lehrter Bahnhof (“station on the railway to Lehrte”) to distinguish it from the Hamburger Bahnhof (“station on the railway to Hamburg”) in Spandau.This station was closed for passengers on 1 October 1890, so that local and long-distance trains only stopped in Spandau at the Hamburger Bahnhof, which was now called the Spandau Personenbahnhof (“Spandau passenger station”).The station building was built between 19, while rail railway operations continued, to the design of the architectural bureau of Gerkan, Marg and Partners.
- Kostenlose single seiten Mainz
- En date dk Christiansø
- Seriöse dating portale Bergisch Gladbach
- Søger en kæreste Hedensted
- Detmold leute kennenlernen
- Hvilken datingside er bedst Morsø
- Internet dating regensburg electorate