This page describes the lighthouses of the Hovedstaden, or Capital Region, including the metropolitan area of København. The front light of a range is the forfyr and the rear light is the bagfyr.In October 2011, the government placed maintenance of Danish aids to navigation under the Danish Maritime Authority (Søfartsstyrelsen). Active; focal plane 40 m (131 ft); white flash every 15 s.In 1898 the eastern lighthouse was deactivated while the western one was raised in height and upgraded to a first order station.The old east lighthouse has been preserved and has been in use recently as a waterfront restaurant.
Brug filterfunktionen til at søge på en bestemt dato, adresse, firmanavn eller anden information.Trabas has an excellent closeup, Lemvigh has a page with good photos, Myhre has a good photo, Huelse has a closeup and a historic postcard view, and Google has a satellite view.The lighthouse marks the entrance to the Isefjord, a large protected bay on the north coast of Sjælland.ARLHS numbers are from the ARLHS World List of Lights. 24 m (79 ft) round masonry tower with lantern and double gallery, attached by a covered passageway to a 2-1/2 story masonry keeper's house. Trabas has a distant photo, has aerial photos, Huelse has a historic postcard view, and Google has a good satellite view.DFL numbers are from the Dansk Fyrliste (Danish Light List). The lighthouse was substantially rebuilt in 1902 after a large crack appeared in the tower. ARLHS DEN-016; DFL-1035; Admiralty C0222; NGA 2044.1907 (station established 1845).
40 dating Tårnby
Located on the Fyrvejen in Gilleleje, about 500 m (0.4 mi) east of the active lighthouse. Active; focal plane 8 m (26 ft); white, red or green light depending on direction, occulting once every 5 s.Site open, restaurant open daily, tower status unknown. 4 m (13 ft) square wood building; the light is displayed through a rectangular window set into a corner of the structure.Located at the end of the Fyrvejen, off the Nakkehovedstrandvej on the east side of Gilleleje.Site open, tower open for tours daily except Mondays May through October and on Wednesdays and Sundays November through April.The original light here was on a pole; it was replaced in 1865 by a 5 m (17 ft) tower. Located at the end of the Fyrstein, off the Spodsbjergvej on the north side of Hundested.